Provincial Lobbying Organization
The Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance (OUSA) represents the interests of over 140,000 professional and undergraduate, full-time and part-time university students at eight student associations across Ontario, including McMaster. OUSA is run by a Steering Committee made up of elected student representatives from each of our member associations - including the MSU's own VP Education. Day-to-day activities are carried out by five full-time office staff.
- Conduct research to identify issues affecting the accessibility, affordability, accountability and quality of undergraduate education in Ontario
- Develop credible and constructive policy to address these challenges
- Lobby the government to affect their undergraduate education policy
- Organize campaigns to effectively articulate the needs and interests of our members
- Communicate research and policy to both educate and affect the opinions of stakeholders, Ontarians and government
- Build partnerships in the post-secondary education realm to accomplish our vision.
- about 19 hours ago RT @deborahlamm: Looking to work in higher-ed? #ONpse https://t.co/RtV7WZT1vE
- about 19 hours ago RT @sophhelpard: Come join OUSA and help us rock public policy in #onpoli!! https://t.co/9rojiWX5rN
- about 19 hours ago RT @McMasterSocSci: Undergraduates take the @MSU_McMaster / @OUSA survey (you could win 1 of 2 iPad Minis). Your input is needed to make po…