Health Services Review
The demands of students are ever-changing and our health services should be able to adapt to these changes. The diverse student population of the MSU have different priorities in maintaining their physical and mental health which are constantly being shaped by new discoveries and cultural shifts. As such, we want to ensure that our health services prioritize student needs.
With the Health Services review, the university will be able to properly allocate funding in particular areas of physical and mental health based on research and student feedback. Based on our report and our lobbying, we will be able to predict future demands for services by students to a considerable degree. We will also be able to identify the quality of our health-related services and tailor them to McMaster students.
To collect the student feedback needed for the Health Services Review, we are conducting a survey. If you are interested in filling out this survey, please click here!
We are also conducting drop in focus groups at:
- Wednesday November 1 at 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM in MUSC 311
- Thursday November 2 at 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM in MUSC 311
Please drop by if you are interested in sharing your experience in person!
- 3 days ago The MSU acknowledges systemic racism within the organization and is committing to anti-racist policy and procedure… https://t.co/qKKyMQJbCw
- 6 days ago RT @ggatguelph: We have resolved the email issue. Thank you to all of our @McMasterIT teams for their efforts and to all of our @McMasterU…
- 7 days ago Current VP Admin Anika Spasov unexpectedly gained entrance to medical school and was unable to secure a deferral. S… https://t.co/RCj2lP1dyy