Booking Space on Campus
Booking with McMaster University Student Center (MUSC)
MUSC Adminstration helps you book rooms (2nd floor and 3rd floor), information and bake sale tables and banner space in the Student Centre.
To book banner space, tables, and meeting room with MUSC, please fill out a Student Group Privilege Form. Once this is complete please to complete the appropriate booking form located on the MUSC Website.
NOTE- If you are booking space, on the 3rd floor, please complete a Meeting Request form first. If the space is available it will be put on HOLD for your group. You will then need to complete an EOHSS form, and submit it to MUSC (via email), who will then CONFIRM the booking,
Please be advised that only the executives listed on the Student Group Privilege form can book space with MUSC administration.
Booking with Conference & Event Services
Conference & Event Services book space for nearly everywhere on campus, except for: the Student Centre (booked through MUSC Administration) and HSC (booked through FHS). Please note, clubs can only book rooms on the first floor of MDCL.
First, make sure you have completed your EOHSS form. Then, go to the Conference & Event Services Website to complete the space booking form.
- Space rental fees are charged only if the event being held has a fee associated with it (so attendees are paying to participate)
- If a club is using Council Chambers, there is a mandatory Facility setup required for that space due the nature of the space. This is $70, plus HST.
- If tables, rentals, or special setups are required in any space, there is of course additional costs for all of that.
- AV is contracted directly with our on campus AV providers as is any catering.
Want to know your options for which rooms to book? Check out the library's resource of Classroom Directory on campus!
Booking with Faculty of Health Sciences
**FHS Room Bookings will begin accepting and processing MSU booking requests on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year.**
To book rooms with FHS, please complete the booking forms on their website.
Other On-Campus Space Bookings
Please direct any questions to MSU Clubs (email@example.com)
- 4 days ago RT @933CFMU: Happy #PrideMonth! 🌈Celebrate with our show Rainbow Radio, dedicated to LGBTQ+ artists and their achievements. Tune in live (M…
- 4 days ago RT @Mac_Farmstand: Guess who has HONEY!!!!! 🍯 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝 We are excited to once again supply local honey! Mac Farmstand is open between 11-4…
- 5 days ago RT @msucampusevents: We are currently hiring freelance VIDEOGRAPHERS 🎥! Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org…