Booking Space on Campus
Booking with McMaster University Student Center (MUSC)
MUSC Adminstration helps you book rooms (2nd floor and 3rd floor), information and bake sale tables and banner space in the Student Centre.
To book banner space, tables, and meeting room with MUSC, please fill out a Student Group Privilege Form. Once this is complete please to complete the appropriate booking form located on the MUSC Website.
NOTE- If you are booking space, on the 3rd floor, please complete a Meeting Request form first. If the space is available it will be put on HOLD for your group. You will then need to complete an EOHSS form, and submit it to MUSC (via email), who will then CONFIRM the booking,
Please be advised that only the executives listed on the Student Group Privilege form can book space with MUSC administration.
Booking with Conference & Event Services
Conference & Event Services book space for nearly everywhere on campus, except for: the Student Centre (booked through MUSC Administration) and HSC (booked through FHS) and IAHS.
So if you want to book rooms in BSB, LRW, Hamlton Hall, JHE, ABB, TSH, KTH, etc. please read below:
First, make sure you have completed your EOHSS form. Then, go to the Conference & Event Services Website to complete the space booking form.
- Space rental fees are charged only if the event being held has a fee associated with it (so attendees are paying to participate)
- If a club is using Council Chambers, there is a mandatory Facility setup required for that space due the nature of the space. This is $70, plus HST.
- If tables, rentals, or special setups are required in any space, there is of course additional costs for all of that.
- AV is contracted directly with our on campus AV providers as is any catering.
Want to know your options for which rooms to book? Check out the library's resource of Classroom Directory on campus!
Booking with Faculty of Health Sciences
**FHS Room Bookings will begin accepting and processing MSU booking requests on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year.**
To book rooms with FHS, please complete the booking forms on their website.
Please note, clubs can only book rooms on the first floor of MDCL.
Other On-Campus Space Bookings
University Club email@example.com
Celebration Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute for Applied Health Sciences
For all IAHS bookings, please visit IAHS Room Bookings and complete the online form. You will be required you to submit your approved Event Code (available through the MSU) – if you do not have an approved EOHSS, please contact IAHS Events directly to inquire about insurance options. We require 5(five) full business days to process all booking requests. Please note that a $20 flat fee will be charged for all room bookings (up to 3 hours). Rooms are not confirmed until the request form and EOHSS are submitted and a confirmation from IAHS Events has been provided via email. **Beginning January 1, 2020 no homemade foods, hot foods, commercially packaged foods or beverages may be sold or served at IAHS lobby tables.**
1. Log into the MSU website using your club login.
2. Under 'Room Booking', book clubspace or boardroom for your event date and time. Once you book, it will show up as 'tentative'.
3. Email clubs assistant - email@example.com - with your event approval code and then they will go in and approve your booking for clubspace and/or boardroom. After this step, your booking will show up as 'approved' on the website.
4. If the booking is for the boardroom, clubs assistant will email you the boardroom code a few days prior to your event.
Please direct any questions to MSU Clubs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1 minute ago RT @McMasterU: A picture has been circulating of what appears to be a quarantine notice in residence related to a possible coronavirus infe…
- about 4 hours ago RT @MSU_WGEN: ATTENTION📢 WGEN is hosting our very first GIVEAWAY! Head on over to our Facebook or Instagram for further instructions and to…
- 1 day ago Last chance to nominate an undergraduate for an MSU Award! Nominations close TOMORROW 👀Head to… https://t.co/t6x6aRp2Uq