Club Executive Council 2016/17
Clubs Executive Council Divisional Chair seats are all currently vacant! Click HERE to apply to be the chair for your Club Divison - Applications close on Sunday September 25th at 11:59PM!
The Clubs Executive Council (CEC) is a body which advises and assists the Clubs Administration in the performance of their duties. Each club division has a "Divisional Chair" who holds various responsibilities. The CEC is an important body which works closely with MSU staff members to improve the Clubs department in a variety of ways, as well as participating in various events!
- Attend periodic meetings with the club presidents of your division
- Attend monthly CEC meetings
Who makes up the CEC?
- about 3 hours ago Hockey. Baseball. Soccer. Basketball. Whatever your sport is show your style Thursday night only at @msu_1280 to su… https://t.co/ESABXBtOrO
- about 4 hours ago Tomorrow is the first day of Queer History Week, come out to MUSC 301 from 12:30-4pm! #McSU https://t.co/dSjG6ztmXm
- about 6 hours ago RT @msucampusevents: You ready for our big announcement tomorrow? 😉 Keep March 11th open! #McSU