The MSU is hiring three full-time roles within its expanding team
May 9, 2017 at 09:00 am
As a leader in the post-secondary education system in both service delivery and advocacy, the McMaster Students Union is expanding even further. Specifically, the MSU is hiring an Operations Coordinator, a Campus and Community Partnership Coordinator and a Digital Media Specialist. All applications close on May 31 at 4pm.
Read the various opportunities below and click on the job title to view more detailed information about each position and to apply online. All roles are full-time, salaried opportunities, with a benefit package and a defined contribution RRSP program.
- manage the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs
- responsibilities in staff training and development
- ensuring employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- provide leadership, oversight, and continuity to the operation of the MSU Clubs department
- oversight of the event and risk management of Part Time Managers and all MSU Clubs.
- manage all aspects of sales for MSU Incorporated and CFMU Radio Incorporated
- utilize all MSU departments and media channels available to develop financially beneficial partnerships
- channels include but are not limited to; print, digital, events, sponsorship, custom content and other media channel arrangements
- responsible for developing and maintaining graphics, video, social media content, and the websites of both CFMU Radio and The Silhouette
- liaise with The Silhouette Editor-in-Chief and the CFMU Administrative Director to ensure timely completion of projects
- focus largely on video design and editing, graphic design work, and web based productions for The Silhouette and CFMU.
For more information, please contact:
905-525-9140 ext. 24111