McMaster Welcome Week Sidewalk Sale now accepting vendor registrations
June 6, 2017 at 12:00 pm
The 22nd annual Sidewalk Sale will be held on Thursday, September 7th, 2017, with a registration and payment deadline set for Friday, August 11, 2017. Thursday, September 7th falls within the first week of classes for more than 22,000 full-time, undergraduate students. The McMaster students returning to campus for the 2017-2018 school year, your brand and can .
The annual sidewalk sale is the premiere opportunity to directly access the student market, leave a lasting impression, and promote your business and/or services to new and returning undergraduate students.
Registration in the 2017 Sidewalk Sale includes:
- Brand exposure to estimated 10,000 students in walk through
- A student oriented event dedicated to business exposure
- Direct access to the key 18 - 25 age demographic
- Prime locations in the heart of the campus
- Complimentary advertising in the Welcome Week Preview, of which 10,000 copies are distributed across campus and within the local community
Additional benefits, including social media previews of your brand, power hook-ups, overhead tents and parking pass can all be secured as well. Registration information and pricing details are available here. Please review the extensive information section, which highlights the complete Sidewalk Sale protocols for vendors.
For more information, please contact:
905-525-9140 ext. 23868