We want our partners to feel supported as much as possible. There are a number of on-campus support services that MSU Food Collective Centre works with including:
- The Student Wellness Centre provides counselling services and private support, therapy groups for topics ranging from anxiety, depression, and more.
- The Hamilton Mad Students Collective (Facebook) or (Website) offers students peer support on a wide range of topics. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to a private, online peer support listserv and/or for information about upcoming in-person meetings.
- Women and Gender Equity Network provides peer-support and a safe space for women, transfolk, non-binary people, and all survivors of sexual assault.
- Student Health Education Centre provides confidential and anonymous peer support, pregnancy testing, and on- and off-campus referrals.
- Queer Students Community Centre provides peer support and a contact point for McMaster students under the LGBT umbrella and their allies.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships and Student Accounts and Cashier provides drop-in counselling on student financial matters. Additional resources can also be found at Mac's Money Centre.
- Arrive and Thrive provides activities to either clear your mind, manage your stress, and more through various activities such as KORU mindfulness, Walk in Nature, Exploring Change, Cooperative Outdoor Adventure Games, and Pause. For more information, visit their Facebook or follow them on Twitter or email them at email@example.com
- about 11 hours ago RT @msu_pride: Did you know we're hiring execs for next year? Go to https://t.co/TSQW0rP7DD if you're interested in applying! #McSU https:/…
- about 13 hours ago RT @StephBertolo: Check out this podcast where @UWFedsVped and I discuss the impacts of the Student Choice Initiative & OSAP changes as wel…
- 2 days ago RT @msuSHEC: The wait is over; we're so happy to announce that applications to be a SHEC Peer Support Volunteer for the 2019-2020 school ye…