Food Collective Centre
IMPORTANT: All MSU services, including the Food Collective Centre, will be closed for the rest of the semester as a result of the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19. This includes our Lockers of Love program and FCC Space hours. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this will cause. Please stay safe and take care of yourselves during this time.
The Food Collective Centre is McMaster's on-campus food bank and food security resource. We are a service run by students dedicated to ensuring that food is always accessible to support food insecure individuals. Our goals also include cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community, and advocating for practices to improve food security.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These programs include:
- Good Food Box - Monthly boxes filled with fresh produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love – Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items.
- Events and Campaigns – Get in the know and get involved.
Follow us to stay updated
Facebook | MSUFoodCollectiveCentre
Twitter | @MSU_FCC
Instagram | @MSU_FCC
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 22 days ago Our service is shut down for the semester, but we’ve moved some non-perishables to MUSC (next to the elevators by C… https://t.co/EgZJibGTej
- about 1 month ago The FCC's how has a student cookbook, brought to you by our Community Kitchen Coordinator! There's something for ev… https://t.co/f62C6yrOiw
- about 1 month ago Remember to order this month's Good Food Box, it's the last one of the year ‼️ Get all the fresh produce you'll nee… https://t.co/uIwDnbHGhe