Food Collective Centre
We are a service run by students dedicated to cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These services include:
- Good Food Box– Monthly boxes filled with fresh, local produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love– Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items
- Second Course– Collobrating with Hospitality Services, we are handing free pastries and fruits, like us on Facebook for notice on when these Second Course events happen.
- Events and Campaigns– Get in the know and get involved!
Check out the Contact Us page to direct any questions and interests.
Interested in becoming one of our passionate volunteers? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Stay Updated with Mac Bread Bin! Follow us and like our Facebook Page.
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 10 days ago come check us out!!!!!! we'll be in the Bridges basement until 3pm 💕💕 https://t.co/NShEiglXiP
- 12 days ago GOOD 🍅 FOOD 🌽 BOXES 🥒 ARE 🥕 BACK 😍 fresh, seasonal, affordable produce delivered right to your door!!! what are yo… https://t.co/5VXyCiqfuE
- 18 days ago we're back and better than ever!!! come check us out at our GRAND RE-OPENING to see what we're all about 😁✨ https://t.co/6eZIOrp3c4