Mac Bread Bin
Thank you for visiting Mac Bread Bin!
We are a service run by students dedicated to cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These services include:
- Good Food Box– Monthly boxes filled with fresh, local produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love– Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items.
- Community Kitchen– Food related tips and tricks.
- Food Collective Centre– Our on campus food bank to help people help themselves to non-perishable food, opening October 3rd.
- Events and Campaigns – Get in the know and get involved!
Check out the Contact Us page to direct any questions and interests.
Interested in becoming one of our passionate volunteers? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Stay Updated with Mac Bread Bin! Follow us and like our Facebook Page.
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 12 days ago RT @MacsMoneyCentre: Everyone needs help sometimes. Check out Mac’s Bread Bin Lockers of Love program to get help with free food https://t…
- 12 days ago @alana_hobson We will accept donations @ any given point! Either directly to Food Collective Centre (during Bridges… https://t.co/2EAoYpkFZV
- 15 days ago Swing by under Bridges Cafe for free tea + cute buttons! The FCC is finally open to give or take non-perishables or… https://t.co/FBiQekpYrj