Mac Bread Bin
Thank you for visiting Mac Bread Bin!
We are a service run by students dedicated to cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These services include:
- Good Food Box– Monthly boxes filled with fresh, local produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love– Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items.
- Food Collective Centre– Our on campus food bank to help people help themselves to non-perishable food, opening October 3rd.
- Second Course– Collobrating with Hospitality Services, we are handing free pastries and fruits, like us on Facebook for notice on when these Second Course events happen.
- Events and Campaigns– Get in the know and get involved!
Check out the Contact Us page to direct any questions and interests.
Interested in becoming one of our passionate volunteers? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Stay Updated with Mac Bread Bin! Follow us and like our Facebook Page.
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- about 1 month ago RT @HFShare: Here's a terrific article from @theSilhouette about food insecurity in #HamOnt. It dives into a topic that doesn't get much co…
- about 1 month ago Tonight’s Second Course event at Bridges is cancelled. Stay excited for next week’s free food opportunities! 👀
- about 1 month ago Join us tonight at Fortino’s community kitchen for a free German cooking class. We’ll enjoy making a bacon-wrapped… https://t.co/096mOfdBlK