Food Collective Centre
We are a service run by students dedicated to cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These services include:
- Good Food Box – Monthly boxes filled with fresh, local produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love – Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items
- Events and Campaigns– Get in the know and get involved!
Check out the Contact Us page to direct any questions and interests.
Interested in becoming one of our passionate volunteers? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Stay Updated with Food Collective Centre! Follow us and like our Facebook Page.
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 14 days ago 🤩 3 MORE DAYS 🤩 https://t.co/YwHNXkBwFP
- 21 days ago we’re hiring AGAIN‼️ check out the full job descriptions at https://t.co/GyAezsEMOn, or feel free to message us wit… https://t.co/OAYUEUg97C
- 26 days ago one more week to donate your non-perishables!!!! drop off locations include Moulton Hall residence, TCBY in Westdal… https://t.co/PVAspYK1cf