Food Collective Centre
IMPORTANT: The Food Collective Centre staff is working hard to ensure access to our services for the fall semester. We are currently not offering our Lockers of Love service and the Food Collective Centre space will be closed until further notice, due to McMaster COVID-19 regulations.
If you are in need of emergency food support, please refer to the Additional Resources page for a link to functioning emergency food services in Hamilton. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this will cause. Please stay safe and take care of yourselves during this time. If you have any questions or concerns about accessing food resources, please email email@example.com.
The Food Collective Centre is McMaster's on-campus food bank and food security resource. We are a service run by students dedicated to ensuring that food is always accessible to support food insecure individuals. Our goals also include cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community, and advocating for practices to improve food security.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These programs include:
- Good Food Box - Monthly boxes filled with fresh produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love – Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items.
- Events and Campaigns – Get in the know and get involved.
Follow us to stay updated
Facebook | MSUFoodCollectiveCentre
Twitter | @MSU_FCC
Instagram | @MSU_FCC
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 7 months ago Our service is shut down for the semester, but we’ve moved some non-perishables to MUSC (next to the elevators by C… https://t.co/EgZJibGTej
- 7 months ago The FCC's how has a student cookbook, brought to you by our Community Kitchen Coordinator! There's something for ev… https://t.co/f62C6yrOiw
- 7 months ago Remember to order this month's Good Food Box, it's the last one of the year ‼️ Get all the fresh produce you'll nee… https://t.co/uIwDnbHGhe