Food Collective Centre
We are a service run by students dedicated to cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These services include:
- Good Food Box– Monthly boxes filled with fresh, local produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love– Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items
- Second Course– Collobrating with Hospitality Services, we are handing free pastries and fruits, like us on Facebook for notice on when these Second Course events happen.
- Events and Campaigns– Get in the know and get involved!
Check out the Contact Us page to direct any questions and interests.
Interested in becoming one of our passionate volunteers? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Stay Updated with Food Collective Centre! Follow us and like our Facebook Page.
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 4 days ago If you haven't already heard, we're looking for our next Food Collective Centre Director! The application deadline… https://t.co/WwzdSRT3Hl
- about 1 month ago YES IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!! order your Good Food Box at https://t.co/1Id2S4qzqp for the month of December 💖 AND we… https://t.co/3xNJrUxQO9
- 2 months ago FREE FOOD IN BRIDGES LOWER LEVEL FROM 4-5pm SEE U THERE!!! 👀👀 https://t.co/KTd3jUpdp2