Food Collective Centre
The Food Collective Centre is McMaster's on-campus food bank and food security resource. We are a service run by students dedicated to ensuring that food is always accessible to support food insecure individuals. Our goals also include cultivating stronger food systems in the McMaster and surrounding community, and advocating for practices to improve food security.
We offer a number of support resources that are available for everyone: Students, Alumni, Staff, and Hamilton Community Partners to access. These programs include:
- Good Food Box - Monthly boxes filled with fresh produce. Available for order and pick up right on campus.
- Lockers of Love – Anonymously fill out an online order form for assistance with acquiring non-perishable food items.
- Events and Campaigns – Get in the know and get involved.
Follow us to stay updated
Facebook | MSUFoodCollectiveCentre
Twitter | @MSU_FCC
Instagram | @MSU_FCC
We want to thank our community and supporters for believing in what we do, and for the support they have given us to deliver an amazing service to our community.
- 8 days ago The FCC is now closed for Reading Week. The on-campus food bank will be unavailable, and incoming Lockers of Love o… https://t.co/YkUjgwqrW4
- 8 days ago BIG NEWS: In collaboration with SHEC, we have expanded our Lockers of Love program! In addition to hygiene products… https://t.co/RFCQZ5ZHOk
- 24 days ago TODAY is the ⚠️LAST DAY⚠️ to order a Good Food Box for the month of October!! Make sure to fill out the form at… https://t.co/CaquzYxsg0