We want our partners to feel supported as much as possible. There are a number of on-campus support services that Mac Bread Bin works with including:
- The Student Wellness Centre provides counselling services and private support, therapy groups for topics ranging from anxiety, depression, and more.
- The Hamilton Mad Students Collective (Facebook) or (Website) offers students peer support on a wide range of topics. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to a private, online peer support listserv and/or for information about upcoming in-person meetings.
- Peer Support Line provides students the ability to anonymously call in or message about any challenges they may be experiencing.
- Women and Gender Equity Network provides peer-support and a safe space for women, transfolk, non-binary people, and all survivors of sexual assault.
- Student Health Education Centre provides confidential and anonymous peer support, pregnancy testing, and on- and off-campus referrals.
- Queer Students Community Centre provides peer support and a contact point for McMaster students under the LGBT umbrella and their allies.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships and Student Accounts and Cashier provides drop-in counselling on student financial matters. Additional resources can also be found at Mac's Money Centre.
- Arrive and Thrive provides activities to either clear your mind, manage your stress, and more through various activities such as KORU mindfulness, Walk in Nature, Exploring Change, Cooperative Outdoor Adventure Games, and Pause. For more information, visit their Facebook or follow them on Twitter or email them at email@example.com
- about 20 hours ago GET THE INSIDE SCOOP! The latest #McMaster student discussion and news in our forums at https://t.co/13Gn3QMt7p #mcsu
- about 20 hours ago HOT THREAD: Future Program Requirements https://t.co/dsBQ2EmxwV #McMaster #McSU
- 1 day ago Your source for #McMaster discussion and tips: https://t.co/13Gn3QMt7p #HamOnt #mcsu #McMaster2021 #MacWW2017