Food Collective Centre
The Food Collective Centre is a space that aims to empower and support MSU Food Collective Centre users through the choice of selection. By using a self service format, Food Collective Centre Partners* have the opportunity to pick the non-perishable food, and hygiene products that they need - at no cost.
Monday through Friday from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
We hope that this space will help break the stigma surrounding food banks and encourage not just students, but the community to learn, experience, and empower one another.
How to Participate:
- Service Partners*: please fill out the Welcome Form for your first time using the FCC or Locker of Love.
- Service Volunteers: please email email@example.com for more information.
- Donations: donations of any food or hygiene products will be accepted by volunteers or they can be left in front of the FCC door.
Basement of the Refectory (near Bridges)
For immediate support, please make an appointment with our Director, Hannah Philip at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following list reflects items that are needed to ensure the best possible experience for Food Collective Centre partners.*
Soups and stews
*(Food Collective Centre/Service) Partners: Members of our community who seek assistance from this service
- about 8 hours ago RT @StephBertolo: Students behaviour is not the issue in regards to unsafe rental units. It is absentee landlords rent out their neglected…
- about 9 hours ago RT @deanhummac: And thank you @itsikramfarah and @StephBertolo for reminding the Academic Colleagues @OntUniv of the importance of student…
- about 10 hours ago RT @itsikramfarah: Thank you, @OntUniv for inviting myself and @StephBertolo to further project student voices surrounding the governments…