Application Based Awards
The application based awards presented by the Teaching Awards Committee include the following:
1. Lifetime Achievement Award
One award may be awarded annually to a professor who has demonstrated an exceptional dedication to teaching at McMaster for a minimum of ten(10) years, as well as significant contribution to student life, the community at large and/or academia.
2. Merit Award
One or two awards may be awarded annually to a professor who has been teaching at McMaster for no more than two years and has shown dedication, passion and/or has made significant contributions to teaching during their appointment.
3. Community Engagement Award
Awards may be presented annually to instructors or groups of instructors who have showed a dedication to the integration and inclusion of community engagement education at McMaster.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016/2017 academic year. Please refer to the sidebar under the appropriate heading for more details.
Please note: all applications are due on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 by 5pm in the MSU office (MUSC 201).
- about 2 hours ago @PGraefe The MSU this year has been extremely effective, but unless students register with MPAC this spring, MSU lo… https://t.co/fcvy4YxYO3
- about 3 hours ago RT @RachAlbertaKatz: Hey #McSU, since @hsr has fucked with the morning commute oncce again, take a sec to read @JoeyColeman's opinion piece…
- about 5 hours ago RT @RachAlbertaKatz: Hey #McSU, since @hsr has fucked with the morning commute oncce again, take a sec to read @JoeyColeman's opinion piece…