REGISTRATION FOR HORIZONS 2018 IS OPEN HERE
The Horizons Leadership Conference is a 3-day, 2-night leadership-oriented campus experience exclusively for first years coming to McMaster. Through this, McMaster students have the chance to develop lifelong leadership skills, explore their new home and gain valuable insight into themselves and their future. It is an opportunity to lay a foundation for academic excellence, meaningful student involvement, and instil the sense of community, high level of volunteerism and culture of inspiration and leadership that McMaster is known for. The focus of the conference is to provide new students with an introduction to campus and university life. The conference also creates opportunities to network within the university by showcasing involvement prospects in McMaster and by building valuable leadership skills through sessions, events and speakers. This year, the Horizons Conference will take place on July 27th, July 28th, and 29th.
Earlybird registration price: $190 +HST
Regular registration price: $230 +HST
The conference fee includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a McMaster University residence
- All meals and snacks throughout the conference
- A Horizons 2018 conference t-shirt
- Transportation to and from downtown Hamilton for a trip during conference
- Various activities and events throughout the conference, including a dance!
- Admission price to see an inspiring motivational speaker
Horizons respects your privacy and we aim to protect all confidential information by utilizing information only for purposes indicated. All forms and confidential information will be destroyed and discarded after conference weekend.
All questions can be forwarded to the conference coordinator, Joshua Yachouh, at email@example.com.
- about 1 hour ago GET THE INSIDE SCOOP! The latest #McMaster student discussion and news in our forums at https://t.co/13Gn3QMt7p #mcsu
- about 15 hours ago Got something on your mind? Post it in the forums! Click here: https://t.co/jp5mvpMwvp #McMaster #McSU #HamOnt
- about 18 hours ago RT @McMasterSocSci: MSU Pride Community Centre connecting #LGBTQ first-year students to support systems on campus. 🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 https://t.co/V…