The MSU Dental Insurance plan covers full-time undergraduate students at McMaster University enrolled in 18 units or more, at a rate of $126.50 per person. Coverage runs from September 1 to August 31. You can find a detailed copy of the brochure here.
Through contractual agreements, the following McMaster students are also covered:
- Midwifery students
- MBA students
- Commerce Internship students
- Undergraduate Medical students
Part-time students may opt into the MSU plan. Please visit the MAPS website for more information.
Sorry! Graduate students are NOT covered by this plan.
Detailed information on coverage, cost, and potential savings is available through the links above.
The cost to MSU members (18 units or more) is $126.50 per student, tax included. All students covered by the Dental Plan are required to pay the premium with all other mandatory supplementary fees applied to their student account at registration.
The opt-out period for the 2019-2020 policy year is from September 1 until September 30, 2019. Visit the Opt-Out page here.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE DEADLINES.
Requests to opt out after this deadline date will NOT be honoured.
More Information and Contacts
Visit the MSU Main Office (MUSC 201) for a detailed brochure and claim forms.
Contact the Plan Consultants, ACL Student Benefits, about any claim related questions at 1-800-315-1108 or via email at email@example.com.
For additional information, please contact Victoria Scott at 905-525-9140 ext. 23251 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 days ago The MSU acknowledges systemic racism within the organization and is committing to anti-racist policy and procedure… https://t.co/qKKyMQJbCw
- 7 days ago RT @ggatguelph: We have resolved the email issue. Thank you to all of our @McMasterIT teams for their efforts and to all of our @McMasterU…
- 9 days ago Current VP Admin Anika Spasov unexpectedly gained entrance to medical school and was unable to secure a deferral. S… https://t.co/RCj2lP1dyy