Peer Support OnLine
Welcome to Peer Support OnLine!
This is a service offered by the McMaster Students Union’s Peer Support Line. The Peer Support Line is available 7 nights a week, 7 pm to 1 am.
By choosing to use Peer Support OnLine, you are choosing to chat with a trained peer listener. Each conversation is completely confidential within the line, except for certain instances where there may be a risk of imminent harm to yourself or others. We ask that users of the service also uphold confidentiality by not sharing this conversation publicly.
Peer Support OnLine is not a crisis intervention chat forum. IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS, please use one of the following resources, or please access your local emergency services:
- McMaster Security Services: 905-525-9140 ext. 88 OR 905-522-4135
- 24-hour Hamilton Crisis Line (COAST): 905-972-8338
Once you have read and understood this, just click on the link below, and say hello!
- about 3 hours ago HOT THREAD: MEME graduate program. https://t.co/KMSWPDvRSY #McMaster #McSU
- about 4 hours ago Your source for #McMaster discussion and tips: https://t.co/dpj9YCYqjX #HamOnt #mcsu #McMaster2021 #MacWW2017
- about 7 hours ago GET THE INSIDE SCOOP! The latest #McMaster student discussion and news in our forums at https://t.co/dpj9YCYqjX #mcsu