Student Health Education Centre (SHEC)
SHEC is a peer-run health promotion, education, and referral service for McMaster University students. SHEC focuses on engaging with students about health-related issues through performances, peer support, fundraisers, and events.
The FREE services we offer include:
- Confidential peer support
- Anonymous and confidential pregnancy testing
- Referrals on- and off-campus
- Lending library and health-related pamphlets
- Condoms, lubricant, dental dams, and menstrual products
In addition to these services, SHEC also hosts educational events throughout the school year including Sex 101, Addictions Awareness Fair, Stressbusters, New Years Resolutions Fair, and SHEC radio show!
- 1 day ago Take a break from studying to visit animals in Mills Library L113 at 12 PM! #SHECStressbusters #McSU http://t.co/CMrqeVQHeW
- 1 day ago Check out SHEC's cookbook for easy and healthy student recipes at http://t.co/wzEnxgs88y. #StudentHealth #McSU http://t.co/n7kcp4G0bO
- 4 days ago My week on twitter: 11 New Followers, 5 Mentions, 21.7K Mention Reach, 4 Retweets, 6.19K Retweet Reach. via http://t.co/erRpVqUkDA