Student Health Education Centre (SHEC)
SHEC is a peer-run health promotion, education, and referral service for McMaster University students. SHEC focuses on engaging with students about health-related issues through performances, peer support, fundraisers, and events.
The FREE services we offer include:
- Confidential peer support
- Anonymous and confidential pregnancy testing
- Referrals on- and off-campus
- Lending library and health-related pamphlets
- Condoms, lubricant, dental dams, and menstrual products
In addition to these services, SHEC also hosts educational events throughout the school year including Sex 101, Addictions Awareness Fair, Stressbusters, New Years Resolutions Fair, and SHEC radio show!
- 1 day ago RT @msu_mcmaster: Free coffee socials from now until April 22nd from 5:30 - 9:30 at MUSC 230! Presented by @opirgmcmaster and The Chaplainc…
- 1 day ago RT @msu_mcmaster: Exams are underway! If you are feeling stressed, try giving the @msu_peersupport Line a call! Open 7pm-1am everynight! #…
- 1 day ago Take a break from studying and visit the stressbuster dogs in Mills L113 today! #SHEC #StudentHealth #McSU #HBSPCA