Student Health Education Centre (SHEC)
SHEC is a peer-run health promotion, education, and referral service for McMaster University students. SHEC focuses on engaging with students about health-related issues through performances, peer support, fundraisers, and events.
The FREE services we offer include:
- Confidential peer support
- Anonymous and confidential pregnancy testing
- Referrals on- and off-campus
- Lending library and health-related pamphlets
- Condoms, lubricant, dental dams, and menstrual products
In addition to these services, SHEC also hosts educational events throughout the school year including Sex 101, Addictions Awareness Fair, Stressbusters, New Years Resolutions Fair, and SHEC radio show!
- about 15 hours ago RT @macrelay4life: Stay protected. Stay informed. #protected #fightagainstcancer #fightback #HPV @msushec can help you out! #relaytidbit ht…
- 2 days ago Meet Our Team - Radio Committee! - Meet our Radio Committee! These fine folks are in charge of bringing you... http://t.co/tDdasf6Bzl
- 3 days ago My week on twitter: 5 New Followers, 2 Mentions, 5.54K Mention Reach. via http://t.co/erRpVqUkDA