As with other McMaster Student Union (MSU) services, the Student Health Education Centre (SHEC) closed on March 13th for the remainder of the school year. Please see the MSU's statement regarding this decision here.
SHEC will be launching adapted services for the Fall 2020 term, including:
- Remote access to anonymous and confidential peer support;
- Online health advocacy and education campaigns;
- Virtual events and workshops for students;
And much more to be announced!
Location: McMaster Union Student Centre (MUSC) 202, McMaster University
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22041
If you have any questions, or just want to talk, send our Coordinator a message at the email address above and she'll get back to you as soon as possible!
- 3 days ago The Student Representative Assembly (SRA) recently passed a motion adopting the following statement regarding the u… https://t.co/qjFcBOZDm5
- 5 days ago Fawziyah Isah was elected in April, but due to personal reasons, will resign from the role in early fall. Fawziyah… https://t.co/fJtwN2oCru
- 5 days ago News from the #McSU Board of Directors: nominations are now open for a by-election of the MSU Vice-President (Educa… https://t.co/G6yskLuNDs