The Student Representative Assembly (SRA), is the governing body of the MSU, composed of undergraduate students elected by their peers, inside each academic faculty. Together, they work to provide the best possible MSU services and departments, represent and address the concerns of undergraduate students, and lobby the University to improve McMaster’s academic quality.
There is one seat open on SRA Science, and one seat open on SRA Commerce in this by-election.
Visit msumcmaster.ca/sra to learn more.
Nomination Period: January 13 2020 - January 17th, 2020 | Nominations close at 5 PM
All Candidates Meeting: January 17th, 2020 | Location and time TBD
Campaigning Period: January 20th, 2020 - January 23rd, 2020 | Starts at 12 PM
Polling Date(s): January 23rd, 2020 | Polling ends at 5 PM
To be nominated, please read over the package carefully and return the completed Nomination Package to the McMaster Students Union Office (MUSC 201) by January 17th at 5 PM.
The Expense Declaration Sheet must be completed in full and handed in by 12 PM on January 22nd.
The Nomination Package can be found by clicking the link below, or by visiting the McMaster Students Union Office (MUSC 201).
- Nomination Form
- SRA January By-Election Rules
- Appendix A
- Expense Sheet
- Complaint Form
- Technical Complaint Form
- Underground Information
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Poster Rules
- Social Information
- Bylaw 10 - Elections
- Bylaw 10A - Electoral Procedure
- MUSC Poster Policy
- Candidate Access to University Residences Policy
- 2 days ago RT @MSU_FCC: Make sure to get your February Good Food Box orders in by Jan. 25th! Send us your request @ https://t.co/1Id2S4qzqp, then pick…
- 2 days ago At the December 8 meeting of the Student Representative Assembly, the SRA passed the following statement regarding… https://t.co/jgssVBnmTP
- 2 days ago Two more days to apply to be a delegate for the @OUSAhome Spring General Assembly! Topics of discussion include Sex… https://t.co/MNFJfjIfpY