Concurrent with the SRA General Election, there is a referendum concerning OPIRG McMaster. Click here for more info about the referendum.
The formal minutes of the Election Committee's SRA General election and OPIRG Referendum fines meeting can be found here. Note that these minutes are pending ratification.
Nomination Period: February 10, 2020 - March 4, 2020 | Closing at 5 PM
All Candidates Meeting: March 4, 2020 | PGCLL M12 at 5:30 PM
Campaigning Period: March 5, 2020 - March 12, 2020 | Starting at 12 PM
Polling Date(s): March 10, 2020 - March 12, 2020 | Ending at 5 PM
Please note that for those elected, there will be mandatory SRA training on March 21 from 9:30am-5:30pm, food will be provided.
To be nominated, please read over the package carefully and return the completed Nomination Package to the McMaster Students Union Office (MUSC 201) by March 4th at 5 PM.
The Nomination Package can be found by clicking the links below, or by visiting the McMaster Students Union Office (MUSC 201).
- Nomination Form (updated Feb 12, 2020)
- Expense Sheet
- Complaint Form
- Technical Complaint Form
- Social Information (updated Feb 12, 2020)
- SRA General Election Rules (updated Feb 12, 2020)
- Appendix A
- MSU Bylaw 10
- MSU Bylaw 10A
- SRA Job Description
- Important Dates and Deadlines (updated Feb 12, 2020)
Word document files of the above documents are available upon request. If you require these please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 day ago RT @UCRU_Can: Meet Ryan Tse (he/him), Vice-President (Education) of @MSU_McMaster #BoardMemberMonday (1/2) https://t.co/publNxgMbh
- 4 days ago RT @OUSAhome: OUSA wants to hear from you! Share your concerns regarding online learning, mental health, and academic support in the contex…
- 11 days ago Hey Mac students! @McMasterU is collecting feedback from students and instructors about their experiences with remo… https://t.co/SeXgFkt02r